Host Dale Cooper and Larry Dawson discuss doing business the *right way*; the town of Nitro, WV; and take listeners calls on previously owned cars and trucks.
Larry Dawson buys and sales previously owned vehicles. More info: www.LarryDawsons.com
Wolf Bowers and John Robertson of the Lion's Club discuss the 52nd Art and Crafts Show at the Charleston Coliseum and Convention Center the weekend of November 22.
100% of the proceeds go to charity.
• Help feed 1,200 families – 3,000 neighbors throughout the Kanawha Valley this Christmas.
• 1 in 6 adults do not have access to quality food in West Virginia.
• 1 in 4 children do not have access to quality food in West Virginia.
• 100% of your donations go directly to our programs that help families
• In 2019, we are on target to support nearly 10,000 of our neighbors in the Kanawha Valley with their immediate emergency needs. Types of assistance offered include: utility, medication and medical travel, eviction, groceries, senior home independence needs and more.
• Our goal is to raise $15,000 in donations for the Circle of Hope.
• All Christmas Basket recipients have been pre-approved based on income and need.
• We truly appreciate food donations. However, through our buying connections, we can make your monetary donations go even further.
• A $50 donations provides a Christmas basket valued at $100.
• This is our 12th annual Circle of Hope, and we are truly grateful to Randy Marion Automotive, UniCare Health Plan of WV, Encova Insurance, Elco Mechanical Contractors and WV Radio Corporation for being a sponsor of this event over the last twelve years.
• We are also grateful to Poca Valley Bank, Freeman Law Offices, Go Mart, The Smokehouse, Caldwell Insurance Agency, Camel Technologies, Real Estate Central, Cheerful Heart Catering, Pile Hardware and The Manahan Group for sponsoring this year’s event.
Ways to donate:
1. Leading up to the Circle of hope, you can stop by in person at Mountain Mission (West Side) 1620 7th Avenue, Charleston to donate food or money.
2. During the day of Circle of Hope, you can drop food and money at WV Radio Corporation: 1111 Virginia Street East, Charleston.
3. Donate anytime at www.mountainmission.com
4. Your tax deductible donation helps us continue our mission to help our neighbors in need.
5. Hunger is 365-day issue. Consider signing up for monthly donations.
Host Dale Cooper and Owner Mike Kordusky discuss the doggie day care of the new South Charleston location and some information about choosing dogs, behavior assessment, modification, and training.
More info: www.MountaineerK9Services.com
Host Dale Cooper and Drew Massey, Director of Pharmacy Operations for Fruth Pharmacy, discuss the flu shot, Medicare enrollment, diabetic care and more.
More info: www.FruthPharmacy.com